MM+M will celebrate 25 of the industry’s most venerable marketers, strategists and creators at an in-person event on May 4 in New York City.
MM+M has unveiled its Pinnacle Awards class of 2022, featuring 25 of the medical marketing industry’s most venerable marketers, strategists and creators.
In the program’s second year, MM+M selected industry leaders who have reached the peaks of their careers – but are far from done. They have helped build the industry into what it is today and will continue their efforts through innovation and transformative work for years to come.
“Medical marketing is an ever-changing business, which makes staying ahead of trends and new technologies almost a full-time job in itself,” said MM+M editor-in-chief Larry Dobrow. “That makes the achievement of Pinnacle Award honorees even more impressive: Not only have they evolved with the times, but they’ve also continued to operate at a high level throughout.”
Be sure to come back in early April for profiles on all 25 of this year’s honorees. For tickets to this year’s in-person celebration on May 4 at the Edison Rooftop in New York City, please click here.
• Jay Appel, Executive director, worldwide digital engagement and channel planning – U.S., Bristol Myers Squibb
• David Best, CEO, MDea, BESTMSLs and The Doctor’s Channel
• David Bowen, SVP, policy and advocacy, Klick Health
• Michael Byrnes, chief sales officer, InStep Health
• Judy Capano, CEO, Calcium
• John Carter, COO, The Wyanoke Group
• Jay Carter, EVP, chief strategy officer, AbelsonTaylor
• Ann Cave, SVP, managing director, head of Intouch Seven, Intouch Group
• Susan Dorfman, president and CEO, CMI Media Group
• Ron Elwell, CEO and founder, Swoop and IPM.ai
• Belle Frank, global chief strategy officer, health, VMLY&R
• Liliana Gil Valletta, CEO and cofounder, Cien+
• Tim Hawkey, chief creative officer, Area 23
• Matt McNally, global president, Dentsu Health
• Mary Michael, VP, Otsuka
• Amy Morin, editor-in-chief, Verywell
• Frank Powers, managing partner, Elevate Healthcare
• Nick Ragone, EVP, chief marketing and communications officer, Ascension
• Linda Ruschau, chief client officer, PatientPoint
• Frank Russomano, president and CEO, US HealthConnect
• Dr. Jessica Shepherd, chief medical officer, Verywell
• Jeff Smokler, partner, Imre
• Jeff Spanbauer, CEO, Relevate Health
• Alexandra von Plato, CEO, Publicis Health
• Darrell Wakefield, VP, U.S. commercial franchise head, solid tumors, Sanofi Genzyme
Join MM+M and a who’s-who of health media experts at Convene Rockefeller 75 Rockefeller Plaza, NYC for a candid discussion of the industry’s most compelling issues.
How a different kind of ad agency is putting clients first.
Patients are becoming more educated about their health conditions and potential treatment options and are now more engaged than ever on social media as they search, ask, engage, and advocate on these platforms.
The conference also highlighted the growing importance of behavioral health and underscored trends accelerated by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Innovate4Outcomes, founded by OptimizeRx, exists to bring stakeholders together to ideate a better future, using the principles of design thinking to craft enduring solutions.
Create your free account or log in to continue reading this premium content.